MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
The abstracts of the digital economy rely on physical infrastructure. For real growth, it is important that service providers of any scale and size, have access to open-access infrastructure to enable them develop and take services to the market rapidly.
- MainOne partners with government, World Bank to deliver connectivity services into Burkina Faso
- Broadband penetration at 39%, but long road ahead
- MDXi Commences Construction Work at Ghana Data Center
- MainOne, Opérateur de référence Ouest Africain spécialiste en connectivité est l’heureux sélectionné d’une organisation composée d’un Etat Public, d’une Institution Financière Mondiale et d’un regroupement d’acteurs en services électroniques à traver
- We Must Prepare for Post COVID-19 Era – DG NITDA
- 20 Top Nigerian CEOs and the Courses They Studied in School
- Nigerian state looks to activate digital economy with broadband project
- Leveraging The Cloud During The Pandemic
- Coven Works launches online AI School, targets 200,000 beneficiaries in 6 months
- US tech executives rake in billions amid COVID-19 as they eye Africa for growth