MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
The abstracts of the digital economy rely on physical infrastructure. For real growth, it is important that service providers of any scale and size, have access to open-access infrastructure to enable them develop and take services to the market rapidly.
- Nigeria must prepare for post COVID-19 era – NITDA chief
- “Tech Life is the New Normal”- Major Takeaways From Iyin Aboyeji and Bosun Tijani IG live Discussion
- ITU, WHO collaborate on BeHe@lthy, BeMobile Initiative – ITREALMS
- ‘Nigeria needs to speed up NBP as services move online post-pandemic’
- COVID-19: MainOne provides connectivity for Lagos command centres
- COVID-19: Redefining the Future of Work By Ayo Afuwape
- Nigeria: Mainone Provides Connectivity to Lagos Command Centres(This Day)
- Hot startup of the month: Solar-powered Wi-Fi network provider Tizeti
- MDXi offers solutions that helps you stay ahead of competition-Adegbiji
- Nigeria’s renewed Broadband Plan sets ambitious 70% coverage by 2025 | TechCabal