MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
The abstracts of the digital economy rely on physical infrastructure. For real growth, it is important that service providers of any scale and size, have access to open-access infrastructure to enable them develop and take services to the market rapidly.
- MainOne partners World Bank to deliver connectivity in Burkina Faso
- MainOne choisi par le gouvernement du Burkina Faso et la Banque Mondiale pour fournir des services de connectivité
- We Must Prepare for Post COVID-19 Era – DG NITDA
- 20 Top Nigerian CEOs and the Courses They Studied in School
- Nigerian state looks to activate digital economy with broadband project
- Leveraging The Cloud During The Pandemic
- Coven Works launches online AI School, targets 200,000 beneficiaries in 6 months
- US tech executives rake in billions amid COVID-19 as they eye Africa for growth
- What Happens When Software Development Environments Move to the Cloud
- NCC Explains [II]: How do internet service providers estimate data usage?