MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
The abstracts of the digital economy rely on physical infrastructure. For real growth, it is important that service providers of any scale and size, have access to open-access infrastructure to enable them develop and take services to the market rapidly.
- No Better Time to Explore Opportunities in Digital Economy than now, says Toki Mabogunje, as ICTEL EXPO 2020 Flags Off
- Nigeria’s economic recovery plan and a million-dollar bet on renewable energy
- Vertiv launches Vertiv Environet to deliver new capabilities to Small and Medium-sized Edge Data Centres
- Stakeholders to brainstorm on Nigeria’s digital economy strategy at 2020 Virtual Internet Governance Forum
- Platform Capital provides equity funding to Big Cabal Media
- One Year of Kashifu at NITDA
- Broadband ebbs as 300,000 users lose access in one month
- Data-Center Operators Holding Their Own During Pandemic
- How The Cloud Is Propelling Industries To Unimaginable Heights
- Mainone’s Stamp On West Africa’s Digital Economy